In Camping Lavanda you can find 3 beaches that will please everyone.
The main beach is in the center of camp just in front of the restaurant and beach bar. It's perfect for families with little children. On the west side of the beach we have special spot for all dogs and pets lovers.
If you are looking for something more relax on the east side you will find FKK beach. Research shows that naturists are significantly happier than their fully-clothed pals- it might just be the easiest, cheapest, purest form of therapy. So why not give it a go? Whether you’re a seasoned nudist or new to naturism, check out this beach.
Welcome to the main beach of the camp and the center of all events in the camp Lavender.
Here you can just relax on the beach while your kids are playing in sand or you can watch over them from our à la carte restaurant and beach bar Lavanda.
Swimming with a pet
This pebbly beach is perfect for families with pets because it's set up specifically for them.
It's near to the main beach so you can enjoy all the facilites that main beach offer, like restaurant and beach bar Lavanda.
Please respect our rules regarding the stay of your pets in the camp.
- Dogs must be kept on leash 24 hours. The only time your dog may be off the leash is inside your camper, tent or vehicle.
- Please respect wildlife and plant life. Follow the leash rule to protect wildlife, other people and your pet.
- Be sure to keep your pet cool and have plenty of water available, especially when leaving the campsite with your pet.
- Please pick up after your pet. Buy waste bags at your pet store or bring plastic grocery bags. If you are hiking, pick up the waste and carry it out.
- Campground quiet hours (10 p.m. – 7 a.m.) apply to all guests, including pets.
- When you go exploring, please take your pet with you. Keep your pet with you at all times. Do not leave your pet tied up at a campsite. Never leave your pets in a parked car, even if the windows are open or if you are parked in the shade.
- Dogs are not allowed to swim in public beach. We have specially spots on the beach for dogs and pets. Just follow the sign.
- Please don't shower your pets on the beach. Dog shower can be find on the left side next to main sanitari facility.
Nudist beach - FKK
Near the main beach and yet away from the hustle and bustle is FKK beach.
Here you can enjoy much needed peace and intimacy. Just find your perfect place, relax and enjoy the view of Korcula and Mljet and the enchanting sunset.